I need a part-time driver, who has a car, to drive me to appointments during the day. I have mild physical limitations, am not in a wheelchair, and can walk but can’t drive. You would really be making a difference in my life! In terms of coronavirus, this is a relatively low risk job.
• two years minimum driving experience
• clean driving record
• This is available now and is not under the table (it's paid by business check)
• The pay is $16.50 - 18 / hr. plus gas, based on experience.
• I could use help 2 or 3 days a week, most likely Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, or Saturday. All daytime hours, max 15 hours/week.
• A typical shift is 3 - 5 hours, e.g. 11 - 3, and it's not unusual to end at 5.
• It's fine if you can only work one day shift a week.
• I don't have a car, so we'd use yours - preferably an automatic sedan car or SUV (no trucks).
If you can help or know anybody who can, please contact me ASAP. Please include your phone number and when you’re available to work.