Would you like to make extra money and help somebody in need at the same time?
· Pay: $18 – 18.75 per hr. Paid by check, not cash (not under the table).
· Due to my mild physical disability, I need help with every-day household tasks, e.g., washing dishes and sweeping.
· Other duties include light cleaning, doing laundry on the premises, mopping, unpacking, and possibly grocery shopping and organizing.
· I’m not in a wheelchair but have a lot of limitations, so you would really be making a difference in my life!
· Schedule would include 2 or 3 nights for approx. 2 - 3 hours, especially Monday, Thursday, and Saturday night, starting after 7:00 pm. May include Sun. a.m. or late eve for approx. 3 hrs. and possibly Sat. afternoon.
· Max 15 hours/week. It’s fine if you only want to work one shift a
· Immediate opening.
· Seeking someone reliable, who speaks English.
· Prefer that you have a car for errands (not required) and be able to lift boxes.
If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your phone number and tell me how late in the evening you can work.